1. Choose your cocktail
- Aromatic Citrus (Sweet Citrus, Rosemary, Thyme, Bitters Infused Cane Sugar)
- Bloody Mary (Horseradish Sriracha Salt, Pickles, Peppercorn, Cilantro, Lemon)
- Hibiscus Ginger Lemon (Hibiscus, Ginger, Lemon, Hibiscus Infused Cane Sugar)
- Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita (Pineapple, Jalapeno, Citrus Cane Sugar, Lime)
- Sangria (Lemons, Oranges, Cherries, Citrus Cane Sugar)
- Hot Toddy (Apples, Cinnamon, Bitters Infused Cane Sugar, Cloves, Star Anise)
2. Add Alcohol
Vodka goes well with each of our cocktails. The Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita was created for tequila, but vodka can be used if you prefer a spicy martini. The Aromatic Citrus and Hibiscus Ginger Lemon are great with the following: Tequila Blanco, Gin, Whiskey, Bourbon, Rum, Vodka, Rum. Or make your Camp Jar Zero Proof.
3. Infuse Three Days
Add liquor, cap, and refrigerate for three full days.
4. Serve Cocktails
Once infused, strain shots into individual glasses or one large pitcher if serving all at once. Pair with soda water and/or juice or tonic. Straining shots ensures a smooth cocktail and the chance to re-infuse a second time.
Enjoy alone or together. Post cocktail photos on social media with the hashtag #gatherthecocktail for a chance to be featured!